U4A4 Word Cloud

Let's talk about something that is very important. Your Digital Footprint. Every time you go to a website or go onto social media you leave behind a digital footprint. A digital footprint is data that you leave behind when you go to a website or post something on social media. It can be linked to you. Have you ever been to Instagram. What about Myspace for you older people? I'm sure that almost everyone has posted something on social media. If you posted a picture of everyone at bob's barbecue party that was on Sunday, you have left a digital footprint. If you have ever gone on to a website that has used cookies then you have left behind a digital footprint. It is really important that you manage your digital footprint. You don't want bad things to catch up to you. Try to avoid sites that are not secure and make sure to check a sites security and legitimacy before giving out your credit card information. People could literally track for doing almost anything on the internet. You may not be able to delete or not make a digital footprint, but you can manage it. Now let's het back to what I have been up to. As you can see from my WordArt that I have created, I have been to several Websites. I don't post personal information no matter where I go. I don't mind posting pictures because it is not private. I created this WordArt using WordArt.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Employability Skills Assignment

Identity Theft