U4A5 Blog Post

For this assignment, we had to create a flyer for netiquette rules. I used postermywall.com to complete the assignment. I added some shapes to symbolize some of the things I meant. I even added a few pictures. Overall I enjoyed making this assignment more than the others either because of it's simplicity or because it was actually fun to think of what you are supposed to when you communicate with others on the internet. I learned that you should always respect others privacy when speaking to someone. You should never share information about anyone else. I could use this information when I speak to others on the internet. I want to see their reactions we I speak very respectful and formal.


Link To Poster:
https://www.postermywall.com/index.php/poster/view/2e333d5a1640a64f7d3af561ba87b094
Copy And Paste The Link



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Employability Skills Assignment

Identity Theft